MILK COOLING TANK
THE SPECIALTIES OF VERTICAL MILK COOLING TANKS
• AISI 304 quality stainless steel is used in manufacturing process.
• There is a rollbond evaporator (thickness: 0,8 mm) which coupled with 2 mm bottom sheet of the tank by special laser welding technology.
• The thickness of the interior wall sheet of the tank is 1,5 mm and the thickness of the exterior wall sheet of the tank is 1 mm.
• Cooling unit and the tank body mounted on a massive chassis.
• 25-40 Watt 15 rev/min reducer is conjoined with stainless steel mixing wing.
• With the thickness of 50 mm water based high density polyurethane foam is used for insulation (does not contain HCFC).
• Product output is provided with DN 32, DN 40, DN 50 male-rated butterfly valve.
• Tanks have one-piece spring cover system.
• There is a capped product input on the cover with a diameter of 200 mm.
• It is designed to ensure that there is no liquid inside the tank during the emptying process.
• First class laser welding and argon welding are imple